Oh the things that happen in the name of love............
Cool!!!!I had forgotten about this song!Mrs K said to me last night...have you got me a card for thursday?I said,why, whats thursday?Doh.At least she reminded me otherwise I could have been in trouble tomorrow!!!lol!Hope you are doing well Cusp.
Ah so it's down the petrol station for some carnations and a bag of Revels is it ? ;-))
I skipped the flowers but bought a card!
Thanks for the memory, Cusp. I remember AH performing this one on TOTP and my big sister laughing hysterically. She's in my thoughts right now, I'm wishing her a happy day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool!!!!
I had forgotten about this song!
Mrs K said to me last night...
have you got me a card for thursday?
I said,
why, whats thursday?
Doh.
At least she reminded me otherwise I could have been in trouble tomorrow!!!
lol!
Hope you are doing well Cusp.
Ah so it's down the petrol station for some carnations and a bag of Revels is it ? ;-))
I skipped the flowers but bought a card!
Thanks for the memory, Cusp. I remember AH performing this one on TOTP and my big sister laughing hysterically. She's in my thoughts right now, I'm wishing her a happy day.
Post a Comment