Friday, August 07, 2009

Non ho l'eta - Gigliola Cinquetti

Who said nothing good ever came out of Eurovision ?

4 comments:

Kahless said...

We have loads of great music from Eurovision. EG ABBA!

Cusp said...

You're quite right my dear. There is a lot of great music from Eurovision but (to my mind anyway ) it mainly comes from the 60s and 70s: this may be something to do with my age.

My little 'quip' was referrig to those folk who think all Eurovision stuff is mindless schlok...a term I doubt you could ever apply to songs such as Non ho l'eta.

Hope the coming week is a bit easier for you...;0)

seahorse said...

Impeccable taste as always, cusp x

Reading the Signs said...

Well the thing is, what I say is: there is nothing wrong with "cheese", nothing at all. But it has to be good cheese. Abba, for example rules. I like this one too and haven't heard it for years. Good job you're doing here, Cuspie.