Two new sockie monkie: this time created for my daughters' friends who are identical twins and lively as a barrel load of said creatures.
Voila..............................Wokkit and Phizz
Wokkit and Phizz are (nearly) identikal twinz. Wokkit is a bit more taller and Phizz iz a bit more smaller and they arent very good at speling yet.
They luv eech other very much and luv cuddlees on teh big chare
Wokkit is the moor dominent of the two and like to be protektiv. He is older by 3 secunds. He also like to giv kisses to peeple that he like. He hav longerer arm sso he kan reech hier up in the trees for nutz. Wokkit and Phizz luv nutz.
Phizz is smaller and lik to be cuddled by his twin. He pretend to be braive but reely he his two liitl and yunger by 3 secs so he needs more reassoranz. He like cuddlz too. He lik hunny and becoz he hav smaller armz it iz eesier for him to get his arm inside the hole in the tree to reech.
Wokkit and Phizz are lukky becoz they hav found two girlz to look arfter them and those girlz know they like nutz and hunny and must bee in the bed beforr 7.30 or they can be propper litll munkiees
9 comments:
You do have a talent Cusp; in all the aspects of creating the sock monkeys.
x.
ahahaha brilliant, love the twins!
Thanks both ;-)
Ach, sehr schön, Cuspchen. Zey shud lern to rite Englisch so gut as me. I am verry gut at spellink now becos I am riteing somsink efery day in mein purpurpel buch.
Ah Poesie, So gut Sie zu sehen.
Ich bin mit Ihnen einverstanden ....if only those silly monkeys could learn to spell. Unfortunately they keep bunking off Schule and will not listen even when they are .... keep looking out the window to see if there are any nuts on the trees.
God knows what kind of future they'll have, silly boys. They should learn to study properly and apply themselves. Then they might get a proper job like what you have. Please pass my best regards to Signs and tell her I'm thinking of her.
lovely post, lovely monkees.
pxx
Ohh my goodness! They're so cute. I visited kahless and came over here to day g'day. Love your monkeys. Cheers
Roses
I love the heart for mouth idea. To echo Kahless you definitely have a talent there. Perhaps you have created and set the benchmark for a whole new contemporary art form?
Hi Roses. Welcome and thanks for the kind words.
Hello Flutter. Yes the heart is rather cute. The twins sent me a hoem made card to say thanks. I was really touched. Soem people say I'm 'touched' in another sense ;0)
New Artform ??? Wonder if I can get an Arts Council grant ? Maybe if I sawed one on half and put it in a tank of formaldehyde ha ha ha
Post a Comment