Cusp, Are these yours?! What a lovely photo. I am excited when I see a neighbourhood cat in the garden! A partridge in a pear tree comes to mind, but I guess there are more than three French hens here ...
Thanks both. Yes they are our chickens. They're the babies from the end of the summer. We've recently sold 15 but we've still got 28: the old stalwarts and th ebunch we call The Youth Club --- roudy teenage chickens from the Spring.
8 comments:
That is an absolutely wonderful picture Cusp!
Cusp, Are these yours?! What a lovely photo. I am excited when I see a neighbourhood cat in the garden! A partridge in a pear tree comes to mind, but I guess there are more than three French hens here ...
Thanks both. Yes they are our chickens. They're the babies from the end of the summer. We've recently sold 15 but we've still got 28: the old stalwarts and th ebunch we call The Youth Club --- roudy teenage chickens from the Spring.
I love those, they're so fantastic. Great shot
Gorgeous. I also thought of the carol. A good picture for a Christmas card, perhaps?
Thank you both
What lovely looking chooks! :-)
Finally back with a new computer...
Best wishes from Liverpool
Hi Cusp,
Wanted to pop by and say hello and tell you that I am loving my new home. I am also starting to overcome my fear of dogs.
:-)
Kahless gives me loads of cuddles too.
Post a Comment