Guess I should think of sending John up into the loft soon to search out the boxes of deccies... Need to declutter the living room a bit to make room for a tree!
Yep....been windy here too. Actually it's much more fun makingpaper chains from old magazines...you get all sorts of lovely patterns and colours and of course you're recycling so you feel all virtuous
This is going to sound really stupid, so I'm glad it's not a new post: how do you make paper chains from magazines? Is it as simple as cutting them into strips and gluing a bit at the end? Because even I could do that - and it sounds quite a relaxing thing to do.
Yes signs that's the way: collect together a load of old mags and sunday supplements, cut jolly cocloure pages into strips and then make into circles ---we use staples. Last year we laso made some out of newpaper and red crepe ---- sort of black white and red. It is relaxing and mindless..........zzzzzzzzzz
6 comments:
Very cheerful!
Guess I should think of sending John up into the loft soon to search out the boxes of deccies... Need to declutter the living room a bit to make room for a tree!
Best wishes from wild and windy Liverpool
Great idea and what fun!
I think maybe I should make some too
:-)
And yes Maggie must live near me as it is blowing a right hooley up this part of the country.
Yep....been windy here too. Actually it's much more fun makingpaper chains from old magazines...you get all sorts of lovely patterns and colours and of course you're recycling so you feel all virtuous
This is going to sound really stupid, so I'm glad it's not a new post: how do you make paper chains from magazines? Is it as simple as cutting them into strips and gluing a bit at the end? Because even I could do that - and it sounds quite a relaxing thing to do.
Yes signs that's the way: collect together a load of old mags and sunday supplements, cut jolly cocloure pages into strips and then make into circles ---we use staples. Last year we laso made some out of newpaper and red crepe ---- sort of black white and red. It is relaxing and mindless..........zzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment