Monday, December 03, 2007

David & Goliath

Not many posts of late. Too much going on. On the one hand I'm still being hassled by the Insurance company about my claim. They still insist I see a psychiatrist ---as is usually the case when they want to try and prove that someone with M.E. has mental health problems such as depression so that they can then say the condition is treatable and so it is possible to eventually return to work. I know I'm not depressed (though there's no shame in being so) and my Consultant has said I'm not. Even so the insurance company want to play this game of Cat & Mouse their way in order to win. Ill or not I'm a fighter and even though it's really beginning to get me down I'll not give in without a fight.






On a more positive note, I have had 3 orders to Sockeemunkee for Xmas presents (one is from that eminent 'Vedette Blogeuse' and renowned author NMJ) so at least I have something positive and jolly to bolster me up in the dark winter days and the pressure of being a little David in the face of Goliath.



6 comments:

Kahless said...

Fight the good fight my friend.

And don't forget David won!

azirca said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the insurance company. They all tell you that they are there to help you in your time of need but when it comes down to it at times they can be just dreadful to deal with.

I wish you lots of strength.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hallo Cuspchen - I alsso do not post. Iss becos I am busie mit riteing poems - vich iss more zan kan be sed for miz Signs who is spendink too much time mit cleaning de Haus von all de clutter. Iss gut I at least am being poet hier. I sink she appreshiates.

Cusp said...

Thanks for your support. It is quite a gruelling time with the insurance business and all the Xmas stuff to do too. Never mind there's all the jolly side to the festive season to buoy me up.

Many apologies for not responding sooner. Blogger is playing up and not sending commenst to my email so I didn't realists that anyone had commented.

Off to sew muzzles on monkeys !

Kahless said...

I hope little David is squaring up valiantly to Goliath!

I have an award for you on my blog!
x.

Amanda said...

Go Cusp! I'm in your corner! Give the bastards a run for their money!

Hugs,
Amanda xox