Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best Blogging Buddies Awards

Right. Now I've done a bit more wrapping of presents, written another letter to the Insurance Company and been to another school Xmas concert I can get on with the next important thing --- listing my seven recipients for Best Blogging Buddies

1 Seahorse for her positive and beautiful blog and for the way she never fails to keep in touch

2 Amanda for her informative blog that keeps me going in an arty direction and leads me to arty places I didn't know about and because she also keeps in touch and is very supportive

3 To Maggie, who despite having had a really tough year and her own health problems, maintains and bright and cheery blog and has been supporting my blog since it's earliest days in 2005
4 To Azirca who has beautiful photographs, collages and artworks and is always supportive of my work and ups and downs

5 To NMJ who is a clear thinking, yet quirky literary diva who makes me laugh and brings a strange and enigmatic quality to the world of blog
6 To Pixie who is brave and strong and fallible and never afraid to say so and who always pops over
7 To dear Mr Speedy, who despite being rather poorly manages to maintain a brilliant funny blog about a very serious subject and who is now turning to cartoons to make me roar with laughter about a shared malady
I can't really send you a pressie in real life so this is my virtual yuletide gift to each of you.
Now it's your turn to each make this award to another 7 people
* I would also have made this award to dear Signs who has always supported me in blogdom but she already received one from Kahless and I know she's not greedy so she won't want two

11 comments:

seahorse said...

Thank you so much! A timely boost, and I do like the way these awards spread good feeling around the internet.

Kahless said...

I'll be sure to visit who you have linked, Cusp.

Fire Byrd said...

thank you so much cusp. I really appreciate your gift, and imparticular today after the post i've written as I am feeling emotionally frail tonight.
pxx

azirca said...

thank you so very much!
you gave me the warm fuzzies :)

Dr Speedy said...

Cusp,

you just made my day.

Fantastic NICE surprise.

Casdok said...

Me to!

nmj said...

cusp, you are a sweetheart, i confess i am quirky, but the literary diva part might be hard to live up to! x

Amanda said...

Dear Cusp, Thank-you so much! Perfect timing here too. Has given me a real lift!

DJ Kirkby said...

Congrats on your award! I have put up a link to you in my post today about 'my' Monkeeees!

Reading the Signs said...

And thank you from me too - because it's the thought that counts, and I'll add that to my inner awards collection.

Fire Byrd said...

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed tagging people with that gift, even if i did cheat and do more than I was supposed to ... LOL So thanks again
pxx