At least I CAN still rest --- unlike this poor blighter ! Horrid puss !
lmao!!!!!!Yes, that's animals for you!
Cusp, honest to god, that is my cat! And if he had a head of hair, the man in the bed could be Mr. Signs. We've had everything but the baseball bat.
I knew there was a reason I don't have cats!!pxx
Nope, no rest for us! That is exactly how life is for us... no wonder we are chronically fatigued! (also explains those frequent headaches!!!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
lmao!!!!!!
Yes, that's animals for you!
Cusp, honest to god, that is my cat! And if he had a head of hair, the man in the bed could be Mr. Signs. We've had everything but the baseball bat.
I knew there was a reason I don't have cats!!
pxx
Nope, no rest for us! That is exactly how life is for us... no wonder we are chronically fatigued! (also explains those frequent headaches!!!)
Post a Comment