Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER


9 comments:

azirca said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Cusp.

I do hope that you are feeling a little better. As much as I miss your blog posts, I know that your health and well being is much more important and that you need to take care of you first and foremost.

hugs
xo

Fire Byrd said...

Happy Easter right back at you hon!
Hope you'll be back as soon as you are able.
hugs
pxx

Reading the Signs said...

Hope you had a good Easter, Cusp. How are you these days? I would like to know. But understand you may not feel up to saying.

nmj said...

Beautiful! x

Cusp said...

Hi All.
Nice to know you are all still there.
I'm still here -- kind of.

Glad you liked the cake.
Hope you all took your slice.

I shall try to post in a week or two when the Easter holidays are over.

x

Maggie said...

Fabulous cake!

We finally made it to Abersoch on Saturday, so had Easter Day in the new (to us) caravan. Rainbows on Easter morning, and snow on the mountains of Snowdonia. Even did some gardening! :-)

Hugs from grey Liverpool

seahorse said...

What a cake! Thinking of you and Sabian sends a Yo!

Amanda said...

Well I'm a few weeks late in visiting, but it's good to know you're still out there...even in a "sort of" kinda way.
You may not have seen my post about the fact I'm coming to the UK in April-May. Don't worry, I won't push you for a get-together...I know when you are ill these things can feel too much pressure...socializing with a stranger. Just wanted you to know, because I'd hate you to find out after my trip is over and to feel I had kept it a secret in order to avoid you!!!
You take care and I'll be thinking of you.
Warmest,
Amanda

Digitalesse said...

It's beautiful.