Not well at the moment and it seems that all progress has gone in reverse.
Maybe this will change things ...though I doubt it: too many vested interests and political shenanigans around M.E. to give me much hope.
Short and Fraser are brave men to try and have the NICE guidelines for M.E. overturned.
All power to those souls who can get to London to support them.
Maybe this will change things ...though I doubt it: too many vested interests and political shenanigans around M.E. to give me much hope.
Short and Fraser are brave men to try and have the NICE guidelines for M.E. overturned.
All power to those souls who can get to London to support them.
8 comments:
All power to them indeed, Cusp. I wanted to go and lend my presence, but it's not realistic, for obvious reasons.
I am so sorry things are bad right now for you. I know how many multitudes of horriblenesses those words "not well" can cover. Sorry too not to see you posting, but this is not meant as pressure, rather to let you know how much your presence and your voice is appreciated in Blogoslavia.
Well done for highlighting the campaign. I share your thoughts re vested interests etc. Sadly it's a bed day for me today, not that it was realistic for me to attend. I appreciate the efforts of those who have consistently campaigned. I live in hope, but not in expectation.
Geeze, maybe you need a whole bunch of cognitive behavioural therapy and then you'll feel so much better. What a ridiculous "frontline therapy" NICE has come up with. I don't know how things work over there, but will the High Court actually make a decision that will affect the NICE guidelines? I wish these fellows well in their fight.
And you, I'm sad to hear that you're in rough shape. Me, too. Will Spring weather help a little bit? Has the cold and snow made things worse for you? I've missed your posts as well... but I get it. Take care.
I hope they win; let us know the outcome.
{{{{Hugs}}}}}
Cusp, we went to the Court. Both days. Left a little early both days as it was really knackering. Judgement has been reserved. Let me know if you'd care to know more about our adventures! ;-) We had a nice treat on Friday night - La Cage Aux Folles with Graham Norton. Highly recommended! Hugs from Liverpool - only got home lateish last night to find our bedroom TV has finally died, so we'll be off to the shops soon I guess. ;-)
I still don't know the result. There may not even be a result yet.
Decrapitude as I like to call it is so very wearying. I am sorry it's hit you hard right now.
Wow! things are so different over there...nobody gives a s**t about PWCFS over here...which at least means we are free to get on with doing whatever we feels helps us, rather than being forced into some completely unproven treatment regime. I think I hope we continue to slip under the radar...
Post a Comment