Time for a lighter post. Sad sentiments in the song but my oh my what a voice Gladys Knight has and what passion! I can never listen to this just once.
Hi Kahless ..... strange...very strange....did you enjoy watching the pictures without sound ? Actually the idea of Youtube is that you hear the music, dear. They're called POP MUSIC videos.......been around sincethe 1980s ;0) (just kidding). Still whatever floats your boat.
I think I'd think I'd prefer to watch a Marilyn Manson video with the sound off ! (the picture too probably )
Oh how I loved Gladys Knight....and the Pips too. I played her tapes back to back in the 80's. That was before I succumbed to the lurgy that is M.E. Good to remember this, thank you for the post. Carole
Hi Carole. Nice to see you here. Do leave a link next time if you have a blog too. I think Gladys is kind of underated. She did some amazing tracks and brilliant covers. Still we're obviously not alone in our appreciation of her talent: someone on YouTube always refers to Gladys as the 'Empress of Soul' (as opposed to the Queen whois, of course Aretha)
Glad you liked Glad [;0)]. Sometimes it is good to look back and remember who we were before M.E. and just enjoy the music
5 comments:
needed something light - enjoyed that, thanks!
I am not sure I remember this song. But then again I watched it without sound!
xx.
Glad you liked it Ashy.
Hi Kahless ..... strange...very strange....did you enjoy watching the pictures without sound ? Actually the idea of Youtube is that you hear the music, dear. They're called POP MUSIC videos.......been around sincethe 1980s ;0) (just kidding). Still whatever floats your boat.
I think I'd think I'd prefer to watch a Marilyn Manson video with the sound off ! (the picture too probably )
Oh how I loved Gladys Knight....and the Pips too.
I played her tapes back to back in the 80's. That was before I succumbed to the lurgy that is M.E.
Good to remember this, thank you for the post.
Carole
Hi Carole. Nice to see you here. Do leave a link next time if you have a blog too. I think Gladys is kind of underated. She did some amazing tracks and brilliant covers. Still we're obviously not alone in our appreciation of her talent: someone on YouTube always refers to Gladys as the 'Empress of Soul' (as opposed to the Queen whois, of course Aretha)
Glad you liked Glad [;0)]. Sometimes it is good to look back and remember who we were before M.E. and just enjoy the music
Post a Comment