No, indeed. Camera phones are a bit limited, if fun. These were taken with my little digital camera. The Easter eggs my daughter and I decorated are a bit late in the day but I thought they made a pleasing addition to the collection
Thanks for your comment - I did get your email, but with all the running round we've been doing recently and the research on NHS funding etc I've been trying to do I've been rather neglecting email most of the time.
Will write when I get a bit more time (which judging by the way things are at the mo might be this year, next year, sometime...
Just putting up a brief blog now, with one of the most hilarious cat videos I've seen on YouTube. Pop on over if you're needing a laugh!
What gorgeous pictures ... and Tiffin looks wonderful too (have been wondering round your blog!). Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog - really appreciate it. Its nice to get to know the people who are reading it (and not just lurking!)
Ah Maggie, Glad you like the photos. Thought they might brighten up someone's day. Don't worry about writing. I'll keep a check on your goings on. Tread boldly !
6 comments:
very lovely. My phone camera never seems to take pics of this clarity.
No, indeed. Camera phones are a bit limited, if fun. These were taken with my little digital camera. The Easter eggs my daughter and I decorated are a bit late in the day but I thought they made a pleasing addition to the collection
Stitchwort and apple blossom - must be spring!
Thanks for your comment - I did get your email, but with all the running round we've been doing recently and the research on NHS funding etc I've been trying to do I've been rather neglecting email most of the time.
Will write when I get a bit more time (which judging by the way things are at the mo might be this year, next year, sometime...
Just putting up a brief blog now, with one of the most hilarious cat videos I've seen on YouTube. Pop on over if you're needing a laugh!
What gorgeous pictures ... and Tiffin looks wonderful too (have been wondering round your blog!). Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog - really appreciate it. Its nice to get to know the people who are reading it (and not just lurking!)
Ah Maggie, Glad you like the photos. Thought they might brighten up someone's day. Don't worry about writing. I'll keep a check on your goings on. Tread boldly !
Thank you again ana.
Hi Mithi, glad to see you here. I am a very naughty lurker !
Post a Comment