Friday, September 14, 2007

Luuuuuuurve GOD Sock Monkey


Time for a bit of jolliness I think so I've decided to show you my latest sock monkey.

He is very saucy and is a Luuuuurve God.

His name is The Very Rev. Aluicious Lordy Lordy Amoreuse

He's keen on religion as you can see from the crucifix given to him by The Pope


and he is generally partial to a bit of 'bling' hence the gaudiness of said crucifix, piano brooch and golden earring

However, he's also not averse to the occasional slurp of Communion vino


the old vino doesn't always have that beneficial effect however and he is inclined to get a bit amorous with the ladies.

He's very proud of all his 'jewels'


but, what with the flash image, the drinking and his favourite party trick.......


(lighting his own farts.......shhhhhhhhh!)



Things don't always work out so well in the Lurve Stakes


14 comments:

Kahless said...

LOL

indeed Cusp; this has made me smile
:-)

You have a talent with your sock monkeys... what do you do with them?

Reading the Signs said...

Blimey, Cusp - this is just too good. He reminds me of my daughter's ex-boyfriend who had lots of bling and a massive golden cross. The detail of lighting his own farts is sheer class.
Make money here, what?

azirca said...

ahahaha I love him and the name that you have called him, fantastic! What with all of his bling and jewels *wink*, his wino and his party trick, he's quite the ladies man.

Fire Byrd said...

Lord, what a saucy monkey!!!

Hope he's not catholic!

But some wacky new religion that wil tolerate him
pxx

Michelle Strausbaugh said...

LOL -- very cool!

Cusp said...

Hi Kahless. Well actually they are all made for specific people and reflect their characters so they're all given away. Don't dare tell you who this one has gone to but everyone who knows him agrees it's a fair, if rather exaggerated reflection.

Thank you kindly Signs. Poor daughter.


Heh Azirca. Nice to see you here again. Bit of a boy isn't he!

Dear Pixie, Actually he is catholic but from 'off-shoot sect': The Brothers of Victualisation and Perpetual Indulgence. Their communion wine is about 29% proof and the wafer is laced with speed. Makes for a very riotous Mass of a Sunday and it's all in Latin too because they can't abide all that modern stuff introdued in the 60s...don't believe in contraception either which means they never have to use condoms. There may be other more covert reasosn why they refuse to wear them too ;-)

Ah Michelle, Welcome. Good to have such esteemed company. Glad you like him.

Kahless said...

I have heard of the sisters of perpertual indulgence (and met some)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisters_of_Perpetual_Indulgence

but not The Brothers of Victualisation and Perpetual Indulgence.

Maggie said...

Whoo Hoo! Thanks for the laugh, Cusp! Badly in need today after a bad night and bad day yesterday, so much appreciated - I especially liked the rectal flames!

Hugs from Liverpool

Cusp said...

Yes Kahless, I know about the Sisters of PI too (little heavy on the schlapp I always think) but this chappie likes his wine too, you see, so it's wine women and song for him. He's a kind of fornicating Holy Roller.

Ah Maggie...so glad I managed to bring a little sunshine to your day. Sure you need it after all you've been through. Don't think you'd like the rectal flames if you were near them. Great for making toast but you do get through a lot of underpants !

Anonymous said...

Hi Cusp!

Well I just came across your blog today and I must say I've enjoyed reading it so far. I think you're a great writer and I love how you put all of your experiences out there and are very open. I'm definitely rooting for you in terms of your insurance struggles and I look forward to reading more of your posts! ps LOVE the sock monkey, he's hilarious! You definitely have talent :)

Cusp said...

Welcome Emily. Glad you like the blog and thank you for your compliments about the writing. Pleased you like the monkeys too. Hope to see you again soon

nmj said...

hey cusp, this is truly fabulous, and i LOVE the crucifix - is it made from buttons? x

Dr Speedy said...

I have put another comment on my BLOG for you.

Dr Speedy.

Cusp said...

Dear NMJ, Thanks for the compliment. The crucifix is, naturellement, honed from solid gold and inset with precious stones. Buttons, indeed !!!!!!


Dear Dr Speedy. Good to see you have sped over here again. I shall whizz over to your blog forthwith for a butchers.