Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank God for common sense

Thank God for common sense and justice. Lynn Gilderdale's mother found not guilty of murder

See here

5 comments:

willow said...

I am so happy to hear this.

seahorse said...

I too am glad the poor woman can finally lay the memory of her daughter to rest.

Kahless said...

This is a subject that Mrs K and I disagree over.

I am comfortable with assisted suicide, but Mrs K - a qualified nurse - doesnt believe in it.

I think our judicial system gets the right verdict at times.

I hope you are well Dear Cusp.
xx.

Cusp said...

Hello dear Kahless. Yes I know its a very contentious subject. Personally I think it depends upon the personal circumstances. In the Gilderdale case it was plain that she wanted 'out' and was determined. Her mother assisted her to prevent an even more ghastly end than it was already --- an action motivtaed by love.

I'm not so bad at the mo thank you ;O)

Reading the Signs said...

I agree that it depends on personal circumstances. In this case, the verdict was so clearly right. How to legislate on such matters, though, is a problem.

Good to hear you say you're "not so bad," Cuspie. Though am also aware that this can change from day to day.