'JoAnn always has a happy outlook...' and maybe we should try to be more like JoAnn..although there does seem to be a soupcon of mania on her face...or is it just an overdose of 1960s happy tabs ????
Nardil ?
Purple Heart ?
She's a bit like a white Winifred Attwell on speed. No ? (If you're under 45 you probably don't know who Wini is but you can always google)
Anyway, I hope you'll all have a happy and healthier 2010 and, who knows, by next January we may all be as full of vim as JoAnn, God bless her..and you
6 comments:
happy new year! I think she keeps a little something to keep her peppy under her hairdo!
Wow, I am blown away (and a little frightened) on so many levels: the smile, the hair, the yellow piano and, of course, her mad ragtime skills. If I could have just a smidgen of her energy I think I would be doing well. I will try to have a happy outlook for 2010.
Thanks for sharing yet another weird gem. And I will you a happy and healthier year as well!
Issn't she great? Poesie and I like also ze Cherman prezenter verry much.
Yez, deeer Mr Velk iz in fakt american but comes from a german part of zat country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Welk
Ve sink zat JoAnne vood look gut in ze dress wiz eidelweiss on ze strapzzzzzzz, Jah ?
Dat is fascinatink stuf! Can't help wunderink vere you dig all ziss stuf out. I nefer herd of him bifor.
Dem. Zis accent ist catchink. If ze wind changes I vill be stuk mit diss!
Und vot is wrrrong vis zat, Gottdemmit ??
Post a Comment