Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dusty



Today would have been Dusty's 71st birthday. Can't imagine how she would have been at that age. Probably still wearing the huge eyelashes ;O)

Here's a very rare and lovely video of her to celebrate her life and all the beautiful music she left for us.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah I reckon she'd still have the huge eyelashes too, and It might be a touch sad, so I think it's best to be able to remember her in her glory days! Happy Birthday Dusty!

Reading the Signs said...

I always felt the eyelashes belonged to Dusty in a way that I didn't with - say - Fenella Fielding. Funny, that. The two songs of hers I went out and bought were Son of a Preacher Man and I Close My Eyes (and count to ten).

Amy said...

Hey Cusp. Long time no comment (from me!).

Hope you're doing ok at the moment.

Thanks for sharing this video. I love Dusty, and the kind of waterless synchronised swimming is a treat!