Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER



At last the builders have gone off for their Easter break and all is quiet for a few hours until the children burst through the door for their Easter holidays.

The weather is being unreliable and in some parts quite ghastly but here in East Anglia we have been blessed with real Springtime conditions: blue, blue skies with fluffy colouds, daffodils bobbing their heads in light breeze and the lambs in the meadow down the road gambolling away around their Mums.

I love this time of year

I wish you all a lovely Easter break and, for those of you who are feeling especially poorly, I wish that the Spring weather, the new life, will uplift you sufficiently to get through another day.

Don't eat too much chocolate !!!

5 comments:

Reading the Signs said...

Through bushes and through briars
I've lately made my way
All for to hear the small birds sing
And the lambs to skip and play


You'll just have to imagine me singing this, especially for you, Cusp.

It's easter and I can justify it, so of course I will eat too much chocolate! Won't you?

Of course

Blue-green Damselfly said...

Happy Easter to you too Cusp!

rachelcreative said...

Happy Easter to you too Cusp.

Amanda said...

Dear Cusp,
Enjoy your break from the builders. Hope they are making good progress.
I think I spend too much time online. All the talk of spring and daffodils has me quite confused...I forgot it is autumn here!
I'm enjoying a lovely pic of sunset at Cattawade on your calendar just now.
Happy Easter!

Ruth said...

It's been almost like summer here in Michigan too, just so inviting to go outside and see what's coming up.

Precious lambs.