
HAPPY EASTER
I hope you all have a lovely peaceful, warm Easter full of chocolate
Many thanks for all your messages of positive encouragement.
I am getting there but slowly
*********
Many thanks for all your messages of positive encouragement.
They mean a lot to me
I am getting there but slowly
*********
6 comments:
I'm tapping into the Easter spirit, Cusp - and I get the feeling that you are too.
Here's to chocolate, warmth, lovely things and you getting there in your own time.
I hope you have a fabulous Easter too!
xx.
We're not doing anything for Passover or for Easter, but it's a 4 day long weekend, so it's a good time to chip away at some spring cleaning. I want to get out and take a cherry tree tour, too. I hope that little by little, you continue to gain strength and energy. I hope you and all those chickens find some chocolate eggs in the yard!
Happy Easter to you and yours.
I'm down with flu at present, following wisdom tooth infection number ???
I do sympathise. I have plants to be planted but no hope of doing it short term at least. Still, at least my plants are close to me, being on the potting bench outside the window.
Chocolate is the way forward xx
Hi Cusp,
Sorry I haven't been by lately. I love your Easter post image, but I love the one before it even more. Daffs are my absolute favourite I think. Perverse when they grow so badly in Brisbane. However, I will always remember visiting St David's Cathedral in Wales in April,1986 and finally understanding Wordsworth:
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Take care and take heart, you are in my thoughts and as others have said, we'll be here when you are able to drop by.
xo
Thank you for your Easter wishes and I hope that the springtime will uplift your spirits and your health.
Post a Comment