
And lo (no, don't ask me why everything has a biblical slant at the moment) the black hole spat out the many things it had been holding for many a day. Amongst them was the cable for transferring images from camera to computer and so now I can show you some pictures of Fraulein Poesie when she briefly stopped over before going over to The Great Forest.
As you can see,Fraulein Poesie is very particular about her appearance. She always wears jewellery -- earrings, necklace etc. and her famous purple trousers

............................with embellished cummerbundShe always carries her quill and notebook for jotting down ideas
Waiting for the muse to come upon her

Must quickly write this down
Now, of course, Fraulien Poesie is very happily settled near The Great Forest with Signs and Mr Signs. She must be very happy. She has a bohemian past and really relishes the exquisite company she now keeps.
Lucky Poesie !!
8 comments:
Hallo Cuspchen! Wie geht's? Ich bin sehr schön, nicht wahr? Es ist ganz gemütlich hier bei Signs (aber die Katze ist ein bischen gar zu freundlich). Es gibt ein Apfelbaum im Garten und auch ein Nussbaum. Ich freue mich dass ich hier bin aber es war auch sehr schön bei dir. Danke für alles.
Grüsse von
Poesie
xx
I didn't notice the earrings before! They're wonderful. I especially like the left ear. Cusp you have a unique talent!
Here's hoping Signs' cats don't distract Poesie too much from her writing x
Haha, Poesie is so cute! She looks great, fantastic job.
Fraulien Poesie is particularly lovely, and I hope she'll be very happy in her new home.
pxx
Danke, Pixie, I am verrry heppy.
Been over to Signs and she has arrived with a bang and really made an impression. She's so funky.
Hello poesie,
You do look fab! I am afraid I can't understand German though; I hope you read english!
Thank you Kahless. Fraulein Poesie is everso happy in the Great Forest with Signs. I do get little missives every now and then. Signs is even teaching her keyboard skills so she can type her own comments (apparently the oters were dictated to Signs for her to tap in)
Post a Comment