Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lydia the Tattooed Lady

Number 42 on my list of Fifty Favourite Things !

3 comments:

Reading the Signs said...

Hey Cusp - quite a party you have going on here - at one point there was Dylan singing at the same time as Groucho doing his thing!

Harpo is my favourite :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. (Came here by way of Reading the Signs - just by way of context.) I haven't heard this song for decades - they did a version of it on the Muppet Show, in my 'yoof.' And the Marx bros always make me smile - especially since Zizek used them to explain the concept of id/ego/super-ego. My tutor looked more than a little bemused when I explained that, but hey, whatever gets you through the class. Thanks for the memories : )

Cusp said...

Hi Gael, Welcome. Good to see you here.

Glad you liked the tune --- I've loved this performance for years.

I'll have to look up your reference as I don't know that much about it.

Hope you'll drop by again