Saturday, October 27, 2007

Henri Salvador - Juanita Banana

This is totally infantile humour but there's just something about it that I love: particularly the quivery feathers at the end

6 comments:

seahorse said...

So if I find myself suddenly breaking into a "Traaaa, la la-la-la-la-laaa" over my jam pot, I'll know where it's come from.

Cusp said...

What a brave soul you are, admitting that you actually watched this crazy video.

I'm warnin' ya kid, it'll git ya, this crazy toon ---- it's bin haunting us all half-term holiday.

Tra la la la la la la..............

Amanda said...

What is it about you English and men dressed as women??? Hehehe!

Cusp said...

Now, now Amanda !

Words like 'Pot' 'Kettle' and 'Black' spring to mind.

What nationality is your most famous Dame.....Edna ??.

Which incredibly famous and well loved film featured three men dressed as women touring the outback ?

Which major Australian city has a huge Gay Pride parade with lots of very tall ladies with rather hairy hands and rubber boobies walking down the street ?

And anyway, this chap is supposedly FRENCH and anyway he's not even french but actually from Cayene, French Guiana.


Mmmm......???? ;-))

Amanda said...

Yes it's true! And didn't Guy Pierce look just gorgeous in a frock???

Kahless said...

The feathers were ace!

lmao!


Tra la la la la la la..............