mmm i also feel that i have had the benefit of a walk today - which would never have happened in reality - thanks! A nice selection of pictures to experience the season :)
Hi Kahless -- you're looking very stormy at the mo. ;0) Yep...very different landscapes. It's very flat here and the sort of landscape that I feel at home in (well I am ...LOL ) Feel really uncomfortable around mountains, hills etc. Give me flat, big sky and the sea and I'm happy.
Heh Donimo.....well it's in the fields at the back of our house. I live right in the middle of the countryside about 3 miles from a little market town in Suffolk, UK and we're surrounded by fields and woods
Aw, thanks Azirca. Yes I do have extraordinarily long legs. I'm very very tall and thin too :-) (about 8' by the looks of that photo )
Ashy00: Glad you like the pictures. You can come for a walk with me anytime...me and the dog.
I just wanted to ask if you did actually make the cake recipe...and if so how you got on? The first time I made it I left it in the machine for ten minutes rather than taking it out and I am sure that helped it break up a bit. Still tasted good, though...
And your photographs are truly beautiful. There are some lovely colours out there this autumn.
Hi Stephen. Yes I did make it but in the oven. Our breadmaker doesn't seem very good with cake recipes that don't come out of the recipe book that came with it and usually cakes taste better from the oven I think. It was lovely.
Thanks for your comments on the photos. I can't walk that far but thankfully this scenery is just at the back of our house so it's nice to make the most of it
It's wonderful that you have that so near. I'm a big fan of macro photography as it allows me the chance to photograph grand landscapes in miniature, as it were.
12 comments:
Wow Cusp.
I had a real look at nature this weekend. Now I look at your photo's and see a so different landscape to mine.
I dont want to post the pics as I had a blogger visitor and I want the opportunity for them to post which ones they want.
Maybe I will post whats left in a week or so and you will see what I mean.
Nature is beautiful though,
I love your pics.
Oh and I took one of my shadow too on the landscape!!!
Nice. It's good to get out in the country (if only vicariously through your pics). Thanks for the tour. Where is this?
Gorgeous Autumnal colours! I love the first photo of your ultra long shadow. My what long legs you have ;)
mmm i also feel that i have had the benefit of a walk today - which would never have happened in reality - thanks! A nice selection of pictures to experience the season :)
Hi Kahless -- you're looking very stormy at the mo. ;0) Yep...very different landscapes. It's very flat here and the sort of landscape that I feel at home in (well I am ...LOL ) Feel really uncomfortable around mountains, hills etc. Give me flat, big sky and the sea and I'm happy.
Heh Donimo.....well it's in the fields at the back of our house. I live right in the middle of the countryside about 3 miles from a little market town in Suffolk, UK and we're surrounded by fields and woods
Aw, thanks Azirca. Yes I do have extraordinarily long legs. I'm very very tall and thin too :-) (about 8' by the looks of that photo )
Ashy00: Glad you like the pictures. You can come for a walk with me anytime...me and the dog.
Thank you for that lovely trip to the countryside :)
How wonderful -- and I didn't even have to go outside!
How wonderful -- and I didn't even have to go outside!
Hello,
I just wanted to ask if you did actually make the cake recipe...and if so how you got on? The first time I made it I left it in the machine for ten minutes rather than taking it out and I am sure that helped it break up a bit. Still tasted good, though...
And your photographs are truly beautiful. There are some lovely colours out there this autumn.
Hi Stephen. Yes I did make it but in the oven. Our breadmaker doesn't seem very good with cake recipes that don't come out of the recipe book that came with it and usually cakes taste better from the oven I think. It was lovely.
Thanks for your comments on the photos. I can't walk that far but thankfully this scenery is just at the back of our house so it's nice to make the most of it
It's wonderful that you have that so near. I'm a big fan of macro photography as it allows me the chance to photograph grand landscapes in miniature, as it were.
Post a Comment