GOD’S SOUL
They are children playing
They are pretty celestial flowers,
They are life, they are enchantment,
They are the light that illuminates the terrestrials,
They are the peace, they are the joy,
They are the world that nobody stole,
They are the soul of a King,
Whom all human beings love.
I found these words on the blog of David Santos who is portugese. I believe they are translated from his own language.
The words convey what I feel about my children much better than any words I could write. I'm not sure if David wrote them or not.
Poignantly they are directly below a picture of Madeliene who is lost in Portugal.
2 comments:
Thanks for poem, cusp.
This World is not my World. I do not deserve to live in a World where still he becomes badly the children and where wars become. I do not love of this World.
David Santos
we can communicate each other without language barrier just use Google translation http://translate.google.com and i put a linke of the translation of my blog by english, you can translate the posts and any kind of words to your own language I hope to have a good friends all over the world visit my blog http://neokhaled.blogspot.com
-----------------------------------
nós podemos comunicar-se sem a tradução justa de Google do uso da barreira de língua http://translate.google.com e eu ponho um linke da tradução de meu blog pelo inglês, você pode traduzir os bornes e qualquer tipo das palavras a sua própria esperança da língua I para ter amigos bons pelo mundo inteiro visitar meu blog http://neokhaled.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------
podemos comunicarnos sin la traducción justa http://translate.google.com de Google del uso de la barrera linguística y pongo un linke de la traducción de mi blog por inglés, puedes traducir los postes y cualquier clase de palabras a tu propia esperanza de la lengua I para tener buenos amigos por todo el mundo visitar mi blog http://neokhaled.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------
nous pouvons nous communiquer sans traduction juste http://translate.google.com de Google d'utilisation de barrière linguistique et je mets un linke de la traduction de mon blog par l'anglais, vous pouvez traduire les poteaux et n'importe quel genre de mots à votre propre espoir de la langue I pour avoir de bons amis partout dans le monde visiter mon blog http://neokhaled.blogspot.com
Post a Comment