Woke up this morning to hear this playing on the radio. I'd forgotten how brilliant early Roxy is. They were the coolest thing when I was in the 6th Form.
I've recently added a Roxy Music 'Best Of' collection to my iPod. I was in Boots the Chemist the other week listening to Remake Remodel whilst a couple of builders in their fluorescent jackets were buying sandwiches. Surreal. Who needs drugs when you have an ME brain and a cool soundtrack?
6 comments:
Timelessly cool and sexy. Ta.
I've recently added a Roxy Music 'Best Of' collection to my iPod. I was in Boots the Chemist the other week listening to Remake Remodel whilst a couple of builders in their fluorescent jackets were buying sandwiches. Surreal. Who needs drugs when you have an ME brain and a cool soundtrack?
Good music!
Happy Birthday, CUsp! Hope you had a wonderful day! and that your new year brings much love, peace, and happiness.
ANd you did not have a birthday post?! Well I hope your celebration was wonderful. And the meal sounded scrumptious!
love,
Ana
Glad you all like Roxy too. Think I shall have a little search about for more 70s stuff to share and jog memories.
Glad you all like Roxy too. Think I shall have a little search about for more 70s stuff to share and jog memories.
Glad you all like Roxy too. Think I shall have a little search about for more 70s stuff to share and jog memories.
Post a Comment