Just to put things in perspective.......not everything from the 60s was so good.I'm sure the one second from the left is Dick Emery.Ohhhh you are awful !
I laughed so much, I almost bought a round.:o)
Where, oh where do you find this stuff, Cusp? Speechless.
Good on ya. Mine's a G&T
ways and means, dear, ways and means :o))
They must have been on those pills that used to be prescribed to make happy housewifes. Manically happy.
You wait til I show you another gem....!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I laughed so much, I almost bought a round.
:o)
Where, oh where do you find this stuff, Cusp? Speechless.
Good on ya. Mine's a G&T
ways and means, dear, ways and means :o))
They must have been on those pills that used to be prescribed to make happy housewifes. Manically happy.
You wait til I show you another gem....!
Post a Comment