Ah......my dear Cuspians.
I fear I have been neglecting you; not through spite, malice or lack of love but because I am caught in the mire of 24hourchildcareandin thefourthweekofthesummerholidaystoo. Last week was tops because the rain (oh God the rain !!!!) meant the little dears could not hurl themsleves hith and thith on biciculars et al.
Ne'er mind.....here is a child-centred video for you to enjoy
Assuring you of my best intentions at all times, dearest reader.........
Love Cusp
3 comments:
That was just delightful, so liked the idea of it all being put away after being on the floor.... yum!
px
Yes, lovely isn't it.
We don't have to do what Edith Ann does because if anything edible falls on the floor our whippet has gobbled it up in time before you have a chance to say 'mop, bucket or dustpan and brush'. (it's just how whippets are ..greedy)
Nothing goes to waste here :-)
I would have ate it even if it has been on the floor!
:-)
lol.
only kidding! REALLY
Hope you are well.
x.
Post a Comment