Saturday, August 04, 2007

They're back !!!!

Now some of you have only yourselves to blame because you've been encouraging me....

Yes these are the same Schwester and obviously the old alternative HRT of yodel berries and Alpendufdler has strange side effects.

I do wonder if, when they remove the costumes (if they can!) they are the same shape underneath ? Too much kartoffeln und kuchen mit
schalg ?? Yum

4 comments:

Kahless said...

lol.
How do you find these Cusp?
My surfing on youtube doesn't yield such entertainment, you obviously have a way with your search words.
:-)
I reckon these hampsters are probably as buxom underneath.

Reading the Signs said...

You know what, Cusp, you may find that you are single-handedly responsible for a massive revival of these demented frauleins. I say revival, but I never heard of them before now. Kuchen mit Schlag, mein Schatz - did for my Grandma and there are worse ways to go. Now where's that elephant costume I've got hidden away somewhere - ?

Fire Byrd said...

Well what can I say... except why i nominated you for an award is totally right!!Stop by and pick it up sometime.
px

singinghawk said...

hahahaha! CUsp! I think perhaps you need to get up there and do a little dance, too! just shake your thing and feel the groove!

you are one crazy loon, too! You don't need any encouragement!

And where is my blogger award?!