This is scary...........my first wend onto the path of blogging and yet having been inspired by other blogs and gained a certain amount of succour I feel it might be the right thing for me........a way to look at myself and see what I can make of this journey, this life that seems to have become so complicated over the past few years. How much shall I say..? How much shall I 'give away'...? I seem gregarious but inside I'm very private so what on earth am I doing spilling my beans to GodKnowsWho...? A chance to see if there's anyone out there really who thinks they might have any connection with my ideas and experiences. God knows I need to find some way of maintaining my own existence. Maybe I'm doing this to prove or confirm I still exist .... after years of giving and spreading myself to all and sundry I've lost my way and my way is hampered by ill health and committment ....big word that committment and I'm not even sure I have spelt it right !!
No comments:
Post a Comment