Horray horray, the bathroom man's gone away; and left us with a lovely new bathroom but some clearing up.
He was a lovely chap and I quite appreciated some company in the daytime, but it played havoc with my usual rest times and towards the end of the four weeks I have really been fading fast. He went on Monday noon and I'm trying to rest as much as possible because the Easter holidays start on Friday and I've got two weeks to get through with the children at home. I love them but it's very difficult keeping up with two lively littl'uns.
I shall have to be very careful in how much energy I expend and careful about what I eat and drink since that has an effect on my energy levels too.
Of course I also want sufficient energy so we can enjoy the Camper Van which I've decided to call Ruby Tuesday: I always loved that song --- especially the Melanie version.
I read my daughter 'Alexander Beetle' (from 'Now We Are Six') the other day and could hear dear old Mel singing the words in my head. I think my daughter will look a bit like her when she's older --- same dark eyes, same long dark hair
No comments:
Post a Comment