
This is my second drawing for the Everydaymatters group. The challenge was to make a drawing/image of your favourite cup or mug. This is mine. It was my Dad's mug. He's been dead 6 years but I use this mug almost every day and whenever I drink from it or wash it up I think of him
2 comments:
Nice mug - looks more Portmeirion than Denby to me, but then what do I know! ;-) I think you should get a mug made with your drawing like I did with my mug drawing. I used Photobox - http://www.photobox.co.uk/index.html
The results were far better than I ever dreamed they would be. And at £7.99 a mug (I bought 4 in same order) plus a standard £1.50 postage, not too horrendously expensive for a nice personalised gift - had different text on each one, for John, Helen, David and Sarah.
Very nice drawing, made especially touching with the story. I also enjoyed your teddy bear (the first EDM challenge).
Post a Comment