I was reading Michael Nobbs blog ( www.michaelnobbs.com) the other day and he has made a list of all the things he is. It’s a simple and intriguing idea ( as Michael’s ideas often are) and I am going to nick it for my blog (sorry Michael) >>
I am ~ ~ ~
· a parent
· a good (enough) parent
· a spouse
· a good cook
· creative
· moody
· jolly
· a survivor of all sorts
· living with CFS
· a camper van owner (yippee!!)
· a Dusty fan
· a lover of a particular grey green colour I call ‘pale snot’
· a whippet lover
· a seaside lover
· a Citroen lover
· conscientious
· loyal
· trustworthy
· secretive
· open
· contradictory
Moving on I’d like to expand on this idea because I was thinking about a lot of things I miss at the moment. Some of these are because of the CFS and some are to do with other circumstances. I do miss but I try not to regret –a waste of energy >>
I miss ~ ~ ~
· having enough energy
· waking up and feeling I can seize the day
· being able to be spontaneous
· being carefree and without responsibility
· being able to travel
· my Mum
· my Dad
· our old dog
· my beach hut
· my blue and white stripy jumper my Mum knitted me
· being younger and being abelt o look outrageous without looking like mutton dressed as lamb or the oldest swinger in town
· being able to eat bread
· being able to drink Pils (or any alcohol)
· be able to dance for long
· visiting the sea (but the van should see to that)
· going to work
· banter
· earning money
No comments:
Post a Comment