Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bella's Adventure



Been experimenting lately with trying to make other animals with socks. This is the first successful creature --- a pussy cat called Bella. She's quite posh with her flowery nose, gold whiskers, necklace and little hearts all round her middle.






She's a cuddly old thing and needs lots of comfort but also has a lot of love to give too. Sadly she's lost her owner and needs to find a new one but I know just the person who'll be right for Bella: they'll be right for each other I hope. So, later this morning I'm going down to the Post Office with a big brown parcel and I'm going to send Bella to pastures new.


Wish Bella and her new owner luck. I hope they're going to be very happy together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Bella will find as lovely a home as I did.

Kahless said...

Bella is gorgeous and has a great name to suit.

nmj said...

Thank so much, Cusp, a lovely surprise! You are a sweetheart, my wee aunt will adore Bella. x