Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cat and Mouse




Still no word from Icesave so we bumble on and let Gordon do the work and pray.


In the meantime life geos on and it's Parents' Evening again and time to make soemthing for the cake stall to raise funds for the new library.


Out shopping for cake ingredients I spotted a bag of white chocolate mice and was inspired to make thsi Cat and Mouse Cake.

6 comments:

azirca said...

Mmm your cat and mouse cake looks divine.....all of a sudden I'm craving cake! The cat face looks so cute that it would almost be a shame to cut into it.....almost!

Cusp said...

Thanks my dear. I just hope they can make a bit more money at the Friends of the School because it's a bit different from th eother chocolate cakes. Hopefully no one will be able to resist a cake made with high percent cocoa and white choccy mice all round the edge ;0)

Reading the Signs said...

Oh god, you musn't do this to me, Cusp. I want that cake so much, mice and all. And the chocolate! Never mind the new library, poets need sustenance too. Going to make myself a cup of Green and Black's now.

Cusp said...

Too late my dear. All gone, all sold for school funds :0((

Hope you enjoy your hot choc

Kahless said...

I want a slab of chocy cake too!
I am salivating...

Anonymous said...

That pussy cat cake look delicious. My husband cannot live without cake, and why indeed should he? I wish I were as artistic - my icing always slides off.